[CentOS] Re: DKIM

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Wed Sep 24 22:19:10 UTC 2008

> can you try after changing your hostname from
> "mail.creativeprogramdesigners.com" to "bobhoffman.com". I
> mean the name that appears in your greeting:
>
> $ telnet bobhoffman.com 25
> 220 mail.creativeprogramdesigners.com ESMTP Sendmail ...

You can only have one hostname for the server. There are multiple websites
on it. Each site should have its own mail domain and the fact that you see
that in the telnet tells you it is working right.

The mail.creati...com is from when the mail server gets it from my home
computer. Unfortunately that is the way the mail works. That host is getting
it and then moving it along.

And yep...just started a few yahoo accounts.

They cannot get any mail out ot my server and all mail going in is junk.
Yahoo it self can send me mails as I asked them to in the account set up.

I think this is soley a yahoo issue and nothing to do with dkim, spf, or
anything else. I think they are killing any mail to my server and
greylisting anything from it.

Dang you yahoo!!!! Lol.

I will let you know if I ever get it resolved.

Thanks for all the input. I just think this is out of my hands completely
now other than a letter begging yahoo to help...a real snail mail letter..