[CentOS] Re: DKIM

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Sep 25 11:40:03 UTC 2008

> > I think this conversation is at a point where it would make
> more sense
> > on a yahoo / email specific list.
>
> Agreed! Its amazing to see the childishness of not being able
> to get one's server in order, ignoring Yahoo's FAQ's and then
> this kind of BS.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh.

Um, no one has ignored yahoos mail practices.
My server is set up correctly.
I even took the step of adding spf.
I talked to others with the same issue that use dkim
It is still grey listed.

After talking with yahoo, they indicate the change of ip
addresses/server/hostname as main indicator.
They asked for the old and the new ips, server, hostname to verify.

But of course you do not read.

So, you can stick your childishness up you arse and kiss mine while you are
at it.