[CentOS] Probably a bad set-up but which one?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Sep 29 12:31:14 UTC 2008

Tech wrote on Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:01:26 +0800:

> Oh, it does print "Hello World" OK but it also prints the "Content" line
> as text rather than using it as a directive.

This is not a setup problem and not a CentOS problem. Your script is
probably wrong in some code. I assume with "Content" line you might mean an
HTTP header. There is no such header (there are headers starting with this
string, though). I think your question is better suited for a Perl or CGI
programming newsgroup.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany