[CentOS] Where's v5.3 source RPMs?

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 1 18:13:30 UTC 2009

Fabian Arrotin napsal(a):
> Right, if you "don't like this solution", feel free to take a RHN
> account .. btw you can always fetch Upstream SRPMs , no ?

Fabian,
well, I've got feeling that the mantra is "get the RH" for every point
coming out from the community. What do I have to think about this
release? ISOs are pushed in the wild before the release notes,
translators does not have time enough before the release to prepare
localized RN, SRPM are not included, nor this is mentioned within the RN...
David