[CentOS] Don't forget to use torrents for your downloads!

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Apr 2 07:03:29 UTC 2009

Sharing as fast as I can, never seen this kind of activity before, it's like a
shark feeding frenzy... The CentOS-5.3-x86_64-bin-DVD torrent I'm seeding says
the share ratio is 40928, and rapidly increasing. That can't possibly be
right, can it??

Have to cap the upload speed to 25kBps during work hours, or my computer would
be unusable. Maybe I should move this seeding to a CentOS-machine instead...

DHT is enabled over here as well.
--
/Sorin