[CentOS] 5.3 Update Success

Tim Nelson

tnelson at rockbochs.com
Thu Apr 2 17:05:53 UTC 2009

Greetings CentOS Team-

Since the list tends to be filled with "things don't work" and "why did you do it this way" and "complaint X", I thought I'd make a small deviation...

I have a production system running on a Dell Poweredge 2650 server. I simply ran 'yum update' and rebooted with no problems. Everything continues to work as rock solid as before.

So, I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to all those who put in such hard work into the CentOS project. The time between releases was not a problem here. If it was, I guess I'd just ask for a refund. :-)

--Tim