[CentOS] Centos Forum is down??

Ron Blizzard rb4centos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 00:58:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 6:41 PM, IT-Oregon Administrator <admin at it-oregon.com
> wrote:

> I am having a problem logging in too.  Also tried to request my password
> but got nothing.  I want to change my settings to daily digest to avoid
> flooding my mailbox.  Everytime I wake up I have 100s of messages.

I figured there would be heavy traffic -- that's why I opened a Gmail
account specifically for these lists. It works well in two ways --
everything in this mailbox is CentOS related and Gmail keeps "conversations"
together -- so if there are 16 emails on one subject, they'll all be
threaded under a single tab.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.2