[CentOS] PHP framework for book sharing?

Rogelio

scubacuda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:10:55 UTC 2009

Several coworkers and I have scattered amongst us all sorts of resources
related to the mesh stuff we do (RADIUS, networking, RF, antennas,
microwave, R&S, Linux, etc), and most of these resources are in the form
of PDF or Word docs.

Is there a PHP framework that I can easily "yum install" on a CentOS box
that would allow us to login and easily share these resources with each
other?

(Ideally, something like this would have an RSS feed so that we could
get updates when a coworker uploads something.)