[CentOS] Chroot Install

Marcus Moeller

mail at marcus-moeller.de
Wed Apr 8 06:24:44 UTC 2009

Good Morning,

I want to update my CF-Microdrive for my router with CentOS (currently
there is Slacky on it). I have attached the microdrive to my notebook
using a pcmcia CF adapter. Within my CentOS installation the drive is
detected correctly as ide_cf and all partitions are shown.

But as the installer does not ship the necessary modules for a pcmcia
ide installation i am searching for a way to either add these, or to
prepare the device from my box within a chroot environment.

Any ideas?

Best Regards
Marcus