[CentOS] Problem with browser

Agile Aspect agile.aspect at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:25:43 UTC 2009

Tariq Ismail Dalvi wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I am using CentOS 5.2 and facing a browsing problem I had complete
> system update of 71 applications recently and after the update
> completed my system can receive emails but cannot send and cannot
> browse get error domain not found, besides ftping is working fine web
> servers are working fine how can i fix this or roll back to my
> previous configuration of system.

You should examine the log files in /var/log/maillog,
isolate the exact error message, and then post it.

Assuming you're using sendmail, I would check the file

    /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

for the value of the relay

    # "Smart" relay host (may be null)
    DS

and see if it's set a value which makes sense
for your situation.