[CentOS] New Centos 5.3 gnome backgroup

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Apr 8 20:45:57 UTC 2009

Morten Torstensen wrote:
> Michael Simpson wrote:
>
>> My fiance (who is the artistic one of the family) thinks the new
>> graphics are beautiful and i agree with her.
>>

> Me too! I checked the artwork when it was announced and I liked it
> already then. Great work and thanks to all involved!

It is beautiful artwork, but my vision is so skewed contrast-wise, that
I cannot look at the screen with it showing. I need low contrast
backgrounds. I wear sunglasses insides a lot, and suffer a lot outdoors.
An Ophthalmologist once told be to be thankful I don't have the opposite
condition, as I can always 'darken' a room with sunglasses. So I don't
complain, just adjust my surroundings as much as I can...

Of course, I tend to have a dozen apps open on each workspace so it is
rare to actually SEE the background :)