[CentOS] 5.3 Update Problem clamav-milter

Anthony Kamau akcentos at anroet.com
Sun Apr 12 07:15:10 UTC 2009

Had the same error on upgrade!  It appears that ClamAV people have
decided to do away with /etc/sysconfig/clamav-milter altogether.

Get rid of the file above and modify /etc/clamav-milter.conf instead and
make the necessary changes.  Most important is to comment out the
"Example" line near the top of that file.

Cheers,
AK.