[CentOS] Dual-boot with WinXP, CentOS already installed

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Apr 17 13:31:16 UTC 2009

John R Pierce wrote on Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:34:49 -0700:

> odder, I don't see a "In-Reply-To:" header, so I dunno HOW it appears
> threaded just fine.

It's been put in the thread according to the time sequence because the
header you mention is missing. So, it just *appears* to be threaded, but
the node where it gets put as a reply is random (here it is put as a reply
to me, that is why I noticed there is something wrong). That header is
missing from all of David's postings, now that I look, and he's been using
several older versions of Thunderbird which can't all be broken. So, I
assume he's using a broken mail gateway which strips these headers.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany