[CentOS] Yum update corrupted something badly - can only get access through SSH terminal or Webmin

Wed Apr 22 17:02:13 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Dan Roberts <dan at jlazyh.com> wrote:
> This morning I ran the yum updater through Webmin as I do every month
> or so - after about two hours I realized that I still had the same
> updating screen going - and no response.   Seemed strange.

No idea why you are getting this problem or using Webmin to update
your box, but I suggest you rethink the idea of only doing updates
"every month or so". You could have the box exposed to an exploit for
a long time, with that schedule. Hopefully someone else on the list
will have a solution for your immediate problem. GL