[CentOS] repository for mod_security

Anthony Kamau akcentos at anroet.com
Sat Apr 25 03:29:20 UTC 2009

Interesting that you are finding version 2.1.7 - just did a quick check
and I see version 2.5.9 on epel:

Name       : mod_security
Arch       : i386
Version    : 2.5.9
Release    : 1.el5
Size       : 933 k
Repo       : epel

My epel.repo file looks like this:

[epel]
name=Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 5 - $basearch
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/$basearch
mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=epel-5&arch=
$basearch
failovermethod=priority
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-EPEL
protect=0
priority=12

Cheers,
Tkb.