[CentOS] 5.3 on an EeePC??

Beartooth

Beartooth at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 18:55:35 UTC 2009

	I have an ASUS EeePC 701 (with 2GB of RAM and an 8 GB card), on
which I've installed CentOS on the hard-drive-plus-card. But it can't
even use my eth0.

   Some one on a local LUG, where I had mentioned that other OSs did fine
with all the same exact hardware, suggested that CentOS, being designed
for stability rather than the bleeding edge, likely lacks drivers; so I
need to get some.

   Anybody know what drivers (for wireless as well as ethernet cable) I
need, and how/where to get ones to fit CentOS??