[CentOS] Directory and File Perms

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:44:48 UTC 2009

--
I don't think that would even solve the problem because gamin reports to
QB and then QB makes the changes as per the FAM docs which is the older

There is no explicit docs on gamin on the gnome site. They refer to FAM
as the per the documentation.

Question: Did QB give you documentation on how to set it under Linux?

JohnStanley