[CentOS] Defaults of CentOS Install not working with SELinux

Dan Roberts dan at jlazyh.com
Thu Apr 30 20:32:57 UTC 2009

I would like not to disable SELinux, and I have the guide from the
nsa.  But try as I might these three things are being difficult.
Given that it was a default install for them I have no idea how or why.

Some google searches and even the SELinux FAQ suggest remedy options
that involve data that I just don't seem to have - that's where the
expertise of someone who has had to deal with something similar would
be very helpful.