[CentOS] Web

Kwan Lowe kwan.lowe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 14:47:07 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM, madunix<madunix at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes, it works,,,
> Edit the httpd.conf file:
>  Options All Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
> To disable directory browsing carefully I removed the line that says: Indexes
>  Options All FollowSymLinks MultiViews
> Restart apache web server and that's it
>
> What about other points?

1- CSS is not used efficient.

Rewrite the CSS.

2- Search engine need to be optimized.

Use indices.

3- Java Scripts are placed between HTML tags.

Rewrite the HTML so JS is outside the HTML tags.

4- Redirecting homepage through JS code, using client side

Search Google on JS snippets. Modify to suit your site.

5- Web page delay, a lot of objects.

Rewrite the web page to use fewer objects.

7- web not compatible with Firefox

Run web page through a validator and then fix the issues it finds by
rewriting the code.