[CentOS] Web

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sun Aug 2 17:14:57 UTC 2009

You need to hire someone that knows web development.
This has nothing to do with CentOS.

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.