[CentOS] CentOS Project Infrastructure

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Thu Aug 6 16:18:36 UTC 2009

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Ned Slider wrote:

> R P Herrold wrote:
> The bit that causes all the confusion here is the "C" in the name
> CentOS. It would all be so much clearer if the project would just rename
> to EntOS because that's what it is.

Show merit on a sustained basis, and get offered [drafted into
;) ] more responsibility to serve the community of users of
this FOSS project

Just want to be a user and supporter? -- that is fine as well
as with any other FOSS project

> I guess the "Community" bit refers to the community of
> users, nothing more.

Then you miss the value your work in interpretation in the
Forum has to a community of readers about a FOSS peoject

> BTW, I and many others really like the Wiki

Then we differ, but great stuff still happens -- that's how
FOSS works

-- Russ herrold