[CentOS] CentOS Project Infrastructure

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Aug 6 19:35:03 UTC 2009

Marcus Moeller wrote on Thu, 6 Aug 2009 19:32:29 +0200:

> I think that 'centos' is the correct list to address these issues as
> it's the most commonly read list and where the 'community' lives.

Well, for the record: I'm not interested to read threads like this on
*this* list.

> I have to agree to Russ in some points:

Then please reply to his postings and not mine.

Sorry, I don't want to piss you off, but I'm really not interested in
having technical discussions mixed with organisational/meta ones.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany