[CentOS] BUG in httpd 2.2.3-22.el5.centos.2

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Fri Aug 7 17:16:49 UTC 2009

Mark Hedges wrote:
> Here's what people have collected so far:
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=47983
>
> This is a message I posted when I signed up for the list,
> I thought it was ignored but it looks like it didn't post:

I looked through it and wow it does seem like a fairly
deep issue, reminds me of the problems I have when I need to
ask for help often I don't get responses as they are deep
as well.

I don't think I'm able to help on this one but am curious
how much of the components your working with are built from
outside sources? I get the impression that your using quite
a few modules directly from CPAN, are you using sqlite and
mod_perl stuff from outside CentOS as well?

nate