[CentOS] Execution from ip-up.local

Ed Warner

edwarner99 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 21:30:16 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm using Firestarter as my firewall. If I restart the network or my DSL line goes down, I have to manually restart Firestarter.

I have sh /etc/firestarter/firestarter.sh stop and then sh /etc/firestarter/firestarter.sh start in my ip-up.local file.

I confirmed ip-up.local us being executed by placing an entry in the logs, but it appears firestarter is not or at least not correctly.

Does anyone have a suggestion as how I could further troubleshoot this problem?
Thanks for your help.