[CentOS] CentOS Project Infrastructure

Ian Murray murrayie at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 07:44:35 UTC 2009

This applies to 5.X as it stands, as 4.X. Once RH 5.4 hits the streets, then CentOS 5 users will be in the same boat.  I would hope nobody feels they are getting beaten up about this. The intention is not to beat anybody up. Anyway, I am going to try *really* hard not to post on the matter again (I said that yesterday, but I am going to try *harder*) because I am just repeating myself now, which may come across as brow-beating.