[CentOS] [Off-list] Slow IDE on GeForce 8200 board

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 16:50:17 UTC 2009

Hi Ian,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 04:10, Mike A. Harris<mharris at mharris.ca> wrote:
> Let me be the second to complain then.  Perhaps after 15 years, it is
> now finally time to learn how to use email properly.
>
> Top posting on replies is also annoying.  Conversations are followed top
> to bottom, not bottom to top.

And while we're at it, please do not send e-mails as HTML to the list,
configure your e-mail client to send them as text-only.

See "Guidelines for CentOS Mailing List Posts" in this page:
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

Even if you use a webmail, it should support configuring that. A quick
Google for how to do it in Yahoo Mail led me to this page:
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/plaintext.html#yahoo (not sure
if it is updated and still works this way, if not please use "Help" in
Yahoo Mail or Google for it.)

And please don't take any of this personally, we're just trying to help here.

Cheers,
Filipe