[CentOS] OT: Fortunate clueless dd chum - lvm recovery

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sat Aug 15 14:09:02 UTC 2009

Kristopher Kane wrote:
>>> I get to learn something new at his expense, (which is now just a scare)
>>> nice successor eh? :-D
>>>

>  Maybe you could point him to this list for lunch time lesson reading,
> however, you won't be able to talk about him behind his back anymore.

Haha, I am not worried about that at all. I will point him over here. He
should have clear up the piled up work (Windows related, gah) by now.
Not naming him but please be good to him...he may not be up on mailing
list etiquette and other stuff like RTM. No, I ain't teaching him all
that. I have babysat him for long enough.

> :-/

8-|