[CentOS] anaconda and x86_64

lhecking at users.sourceforge.net lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 24 21:40:40 UTC 2009

> are you sure its being used ?  apart from that, you really are better
> off working with the issue on the bugtracker, the anaconda developers
> would also mostly like to get feedback if the patch isnt working.

 You are right. I got a response from David Cantrell and he pointed out
 how I was going about this completely the wrong way. Will hopefully get
 this working tomorrow.

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.