[CentOS] Autofs cannot bind LDAP server

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:29:56 UTC 2009

"Benjamin Donnachie" <benjamin at py-soft.co.uk>
wrote in message
news:732076a80912020835u4cc87abwb3633c40320e8caf at mail.gmail.com...
2009/12/2 Eric B. <ebenze at hotmail.com>:
> > In the meantime, if anyone else has any suggestions what
> > can do, would love to hear about it.

> Do you just have the one LDAP server?  I would probably set up a slave
> and add it to your client's ldap configuration.

Yes - thanks.  Actually, my problem has to do with sequencing.  I'm running
most of my servers as Virtual Machines, so if/when a Virtual Host reboots,
all the vms on it reboot as well.  If any of the other vms happen to boot
prior to the ldap servers, I run into this problem.  So I'm trying to figure
out if there is a way around this, apart from making sure never to boot both
the ldaps at the same time.

Thanks,

Eric