[CentOS] Small proxy appliance hardware

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Dec 2 18:53:40 UTC 2009

> I need to configure a small proxy appliance which doesn't
> require a lot of CPU power
> I need something with UL/CSA/CE approvals

I recommend you look at the Supermicro 5015A-H:
http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/1U/5015/SYS-5015A-H.cfm?typ=H

The server is RoHS compliant and the power supply has
these approvals:
	USA - UL listed, FCC
	Canada - CUL listed
	EN 60950/IEC 60950-Compliant
	Europe/CE Mark
	Germany - TUV Certified

This would be more flexible than anything else.  It already
has ethernets and there would not be any compatability
issues.

I hope it helps,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
CentOS 5.4 VPS with unmetered bandwidth only $25/month!