[CentOS] OT: How can I tell if a web site is now blocking IPs frommy country?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sun Dec 6 21:30:50 UTC 2009

Lenny:

> days, Mozilla Firefox just hangs "connecting to ...."   How can I tell
> if they have started blocking IP addresses from Colombia?

Try using a few traceroute servers to see if other IP addresses
from Colombia other countries are able to get to them.

Other than that, I don't think you can tell from the
outside.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
CentOS 5.4 VPS with unmetered bandwidth only $25/month!