[CentOS] google gears on 64 bit centos 5.4?

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:26:48 UTC 2009

XPI is the package format for firefox extensions....

http://pickup.nieir.com.au/gears/gears-linux-x86_64-opt-0.5.34.0.xpi

There's the one I'm using which works fine for all our stuff for native
gears on 64bit firefox 3.5 ...

The RPM I'm installing just includes a pretweaked FF profile that already
has that XPI installed along with some other bits desired by default.