[CentOS] Inquiry:yum?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Dec 24 06:34:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 06:00:18AM +0000, hadi motamedi wrote:

> Sorry. Can you please let me have the link to one of these CentOS mirrors to
> download the yum rpm package? I have used pbone.net to install the screen
> rpm for CentOS and so I don't know any CentOS mirror to make use for this
> purpose.

	Sorry, can you perchance do a single iota of research on your
	own?  Can we bill your client for doing your job for you?

	Did you even bother to read the link that Akemi gave you
	yesterday?

	http://www.centos.org - mirrors are quite clearly listed.

							John

--
If the world were a village of 100 people ....

6 people (all in the USA) would own 59% of all the village's wealth,
74 people would share another 39%, and
20 people would share the remaining 2%.

-- David Copeland, in Value Earth