[CentOS] attack

Fernando Hallberg fernando at flexdigital.com.br
Thu Dec 24 16:55:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm have a repo with many security tools.. if you can test... i'm upload a few packages from fedora, other sources, and created by me..

http://flexbox.sourceforge.net/centos/5/i386/flexbox-release-1-1.noarch.rpm

Try to install sectool, and verify your system..

You can try to use fail2ban for list maillog, and blacklists ips...

I'm using fail2ban+shorewall+ipset

Fernando.

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 14:48:30 +0000
"Manu Verhaegen" <maverh at telenet.be> wrote: