[CentOS] RHCE

Dan Burkland dburklan at NMDP.ORG
Tue Dec 29 19:31:02 UTC 2009

Currently I work in the helpdesk however I run a virtualized CentOS network at home where all my testing takes place (Apache, BIND, MIT Kerberos w/ LDAP integration, OpenLDAP, NFSv4 with krb auth, Puppet). I am planning on taking the rapid track course which sounds like an invaluable refresher. Thanks for all of the recommendations, I appreciate it.

Regards,

Dan Burkland