[CentOS] Automounter issue

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Mon Feb 2 17:30:58 UTC 2009

David.Mackintosh at xdroop.com wrote:

> I'm guessing that I need some magic on the automounter configuration to
> change this behavior, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also what mount options are you using? I'm sure the ones that
NetApp suggests.

These are what Exanet suggests for their product which we use:
-rw,bg,hard,intr,tcp,vers=3,timeo=2,retrans=10,rsize=32768,wsize=32768

These are what we use for BlueArc(I asume what they suggested at
the time the system is very old and was installed years before I got
here):
-rw,proto=tcp,vers=3,rsize=32768,wsize=32768,timeo=600,hard,intr,bg

nate