[CentOS] CentOS 5.3

kmadananteshwar.vbhat at gmail.com

Tue Feb 3 15:57:26 UTC 2009

Hey folks!
Does any one have an idea as to when centOS 5.3 will be out and if so then I would like to hear from you coz I am waiting for it day and night coz I heard that the kernel of centos 5.3 will have inbuilt support for intel pro/wireless 3945 wifi card ( I have been trying to install the drivers desperately with no fruit ). And by the way does any body know how I can safely upgrade from centos 5.2 to 5.3 ( when it comes out that is ) without messing up the other partitions ( I have dual booted windows vista and centos 5.2 ) ( I use windows at office and I use centos at home ) and that too the method shouldn't cause any damage to the windows installation
Yours
KMB
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel