[CentOS] where is PD???

Ward.P.Fontenot at wellsfargo.com Ward.P.Fontenot at wellsfargo.com
Thu Feb 5 17:03:14 UTC 2009

ksh-20060214-1.7

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of mcclnx mcc
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:52 AM
To: centos at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS] where is PD???

I am installed ORACLE software and it say server did NOT have PD:

Checking for make...    found - /usr/bin/make
 Checking for ld...     found - /usr/bin/ld
 Checking for cc...     found - /usr/bin/cc
 Checking for ar...     found - /usr/bin/ar
 Checking for ksh...
 Unable to find PD KSH version.
 Unable to locate all utilities with system path.

The server is CENTOS 5.1 with almost all software installed.  Can anone tell me:

1. where is PD?

2. If I really NOT installed, which RPM should I load?