[CentOS] rpmforge

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 13:00:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 19:22 -0500, Mail List wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:26:28 -0500, William L. Maltby wrote
> > On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 15:46 -0600, rray_1 at comcast.net wrote:
> > > I have not been able to connect to rpmforge for a couple of days
>

> > You'll probably get a better response, as well as a fix if there is a
> > problem, by posting to that list rather than here.
> >

> > > Richard
> > > <snip>
> >
> > --
> > Bill
>
> What part of the first Line he posted you not understand Bill?

"I have not been able to connect to rpmforge for a couple of days"

This one I guess. I understood that he could not connect to the web

I just this moment fired up a mail retrieval from
users-bounces at lists.rpmforge.net
and received two messages.

Now, maybe the web site is down or not, but mail is apparently working
at this time. Further, over the last few days, I regularly fetch mail,
if any is available, from that address.

If there is more that I did not understand, please enlighten me.

If the OP had stated that _mail_ was not working, I would have noticed
that.

--
Bill