[CentOS] shell script

Mad Unix

madunix at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:06:22 UTC 2009

I have to run multiple  command about 20x on linux each one got his
own output, I want to bind all the out puts of them in one file then
read this file and mail it to user account

sample

[root at imail pons]# /home/pons/tsmmonitor stgpool SDC-STAFF
stgpool - utilization of storage pool SDC-STAFF 62%, OK
[root at imail pons]# /home/pons/tsmmonitor stgpool ISO-BACKUP-POOL
stgpool - utilization of storage pool ISO-BACKUP-POOL 41%, OK
[root at imail pons]# /home/pons/tsmmonitor stgpool ORACLE-DUMP-POOL
stgpool - utilization of storage pool ORACLE-DUMP-POOL 62%, OK
[root at imail pons]# /home/pons/tsmmonitor stgpool ORACLE-DUMP-POOL
stgpool - utilization of storage pool ORACLE-DUMP-POOL 62%, OK

I want all these out puts be bind it in one file

myfile:

stgpool - utilization of storage pool SDC-STAFF 62%, OK
stgpool - utilization of storage pool ISO-BACKUP-POOL 41%, OK
stgpool - utilization of storage pool ORACLE-DUMP-POOL 62%, OK
stgpool - utilization of storage pool ORACLE-DUMP-POOL 62%, OK

then to read this file and send it to email address

Thanks