[CentOS] SquirrelMail Prefs Deleted

John Hinton webmaster at ew3d.com
Mon Feb 9 22:42:26 UTC 2009

Marko A. Jennings wrote:
> On Mon, February 9, 2009 5:14 pm, John Hinton wrote:
>
>> FYI. I just had all of the squirrelmail prefs for all the users on one
>> of my servers disappear. I have never had anything like this happen ever
>> before.
>>

> I have seen this couple of times several years ago (more than 3) with an
> older version of SquirrelMail, but not since then.  Which version are you
> running?

This is the latest CentOS 4.X SquirrelMail update release. Standard
install during the server build, so it's absolutely stock.

Looks like I found a user accessing it during the time the prefs all
disappeared. It was a legit user. Directory change time is only in day
minute... so I can't get down to the second it changed.

We don't have a lot of users using it, but for those that do....

Thanks,
John Hinton