[CentOS] Problems with mysql multi-master after update.

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:46:34 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Alessandro Ren
<alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br> wrote:
e incremental.000001 on
> the master and this causes the problem.
>     In 5.0.22 this would not happen, this does not happen as I have
> servers running this version and after the reboot, it starts syncing on
> the right incremental.
>     Any idea?

While I haven't seen this going from 0.22 to 0.45, did you run
mysql_upgrade following your upgrade?
Last I had this issue my table structure wasn't quite what the server
was expecting, and running mysql_upgrade was the solution.

George Orwell