[CentOS] smartd and 3ware 9xxx configs

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:32:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu> wrote:

> Have you thought about tying tw_cli into nagios?  That's one of my
> round-tuit projects.  I'm sure there are already plugins for it, and it
> seems like you may get better info.

I actually did think about doing this, but this is for my home
network, and I'm a little too lazy/busy currently to set up nagios for
personal use. I might do that a bit later on if I'm feeling frisky,
but for now I was just looking for quick-fix type checking. There are
plugins for this already as you suggested, but I have no idea how well
they actually function.

George Orwell