[CentOS] SSH problems

Per Qvindesland

per at norhex.com
Sat Feb 14 09:11:02 UTC 2009

Hi list

For some odd reason after a reboot that one of my server's initiated on it's
own it is now not allowing ssh logins it gives the following errors when I
try to loging with ssh -v:
Minor code may provide more information
Unknown code krb5 195

I have googled a little and I see that other people has also had this
problem and the solution seems to be to set the GSSAPIAuthentication to no
and that will work, the thing that I am wondering about is if there is any
ways of still being capable to login with ssh remotely I mean if there is
any switch that I could use to get pass this during login.

Regards
Per Qvindesland