[CentOS] dell poweredge 860

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Tue Feb 24 01:56:51 UTC 2009

Jerry Geis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of any issues with a dell poweredge 860?
>
> I have one and the NMI number is getting high.
> I have a digium card in the box and the NMI grows with or without the
> card in the box.

Is it causing a problem? I just checked a half dozen systems, all
of them have pretty high NMI counters in /proc/interrupts(e.g.
254947480), and all of them are incrementing at least every
second. No noticeable problems. Some of the systems are 3 years
old, one of them is so new it's not even available for sale until
next month.

nate