[CentOS] Python-MatplotLib

Raghu Narasimhan

raghu.united at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:27:31 UTC 2009

Dare I venture another query:

I need to install python - matplotlib (pylab) on CentOS 4 with Python 2.4.6
(installed).

Yum (with romforge) and/or apt-get isn't able to get anything relevant. Has
anyone attempted this before? Even the offiical pages have no mention of
CentOS.

Do I need to add more to the repo file? I currently have base, update,
addons, extras, centosplus, contrib.

Thanks,
--
Raghu Narasimhan