[CentOS] (a) WinPower RPM available? (b) where to install if use tar.gz file?

Fri Feb 27 22:44:12 UTC 2009

> On 2/27/09, nate <centos at linuxpowered.net> wrote:
<snip>
>> First I would check what version of NUT your installing and try to
>> validate whether or not your UPS is supported by checking the homepage:

The Nicomar Electronics  UPS we bought a few weeks ago (made in
Bogota, Colombia) is not on their list. I suspect nut might work with
it, but, maybe not....
 <snip>

I just finished downloading the WinPower tarball (from Taiwan).  45.3
MB.  I will install it over the weekend.

Thanks much to everyone! Greatly appreciated