[CentOS] centos 5.2 - latest rpms for mailcanner , clamav and spamassassin

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Feb 28 11:31:19 UTC 2009

Craig White wrote on Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:46:47 -0700:

> you can get clam* and newer spamassassin rpms from rpmforge

I suggest rolling your own SA. It's as simple as downloading the tarball
and rebuilding it with the included spec file. It's a simple one-line
command and documented on the download site.
I suggest it because the rpmforge SA package pulls in unnecessary
dependencies and has one or two problematic config options set if I
remember right.
clamav from rpmforge is just fine.
Mailscanner can be easily installed from the repo Dan already mentioned.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany