[CentOS] Intel DG33BU motherboard

Tue Feb 3 13:13:11 UTC 2009
Paolo Supino <paolo.supino at gmail.com>

Hi Peter

  The symlinks aren't broken: the grub.conf file is located in /boot/grub/.
/etc/grub/menu.lst points to it and so does /etc/grub.conf ...
[root at server grub]# ls -l /etc/grub.conf /boot/grub/menu.lst
/boot/grub/grub.conf
-rw------- 1 root root 974 Feb  3 13:59 /boot/grub/grub.conf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  11 Dec 15 10:04 /boot/grub/menu.lst -> ./grub.conf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  22 Dec 15 10:04 /etc/grub.conf ->
../boot/grub/grub.conf

--
TIA
Paolo