[CentOS] package manager CentOS

Wed Feb 25 11:54:45 UTC 2009
Raghu Narasimhan <raghu.united at gmail.com>

Thanks for your response.

I did install paramiko only after installing python2.4, so I am not sure why
it installed itself into the site-packages folder in
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages

(2) this is my /etc/yum.conf
*[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
installonlypkgs=kernel kernel-smp kernel-devel kernel-smp-devel
kernel-largesmp kernel-largesmp-devel kernel-hugemem kernel-hugemem-devel
distroverpkg=centos-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1
retries=20
obsoletes=1
gpgcheck=1
plugins=1

# PUT YOUR REPOS HERE OR IN separate files named file.repo
# in /etc/yum.repos.d
*
As you can see there are no exlcude parameters, so any idea where that 336
number is coming from?
--
Raghu Narasimhan

raghu.united at gmail.com